Saturday, September 25, 2021

Sexual Perversion in Grade School?!?

School districts in America are talking about revising their curricula to cover transgender issues from grade school on. Now, I went to an English boys’ school, and we were expected to pick up sexuality on our own time. In those days people would have looked puzzled if you had said, “We’re going to have to cancel geography or Latin, because we need to put gay studies in there.” These days, instead of going off behind the bike shed during recess to learn about sex, kids need to sneak behind the bike shed to do a little bit of closeted geography or closeted Latin. It’s completely backwards. And yet what do we hear from most conservative politicians? That it would be nice to offer people a tax cut! 

Mark Steyn, Our Increasingly Unrecognizable Civilization

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't be surprised if pedophilia became fully normalized in our society, say, in the next five or ten years. Cant believe we've gone this far. What about you?

Glenn E. Chatfield said...

I agree.

So will polygamy.

Anonymous said...

Even 2-3 years ago, I don't think I could say what I've said now. I thought there would have been more push back from people against this.

Anonymous said...

No. Not gonna happen. Not here in Texas.